1. Functional Features of the Service
1.1. The Service provides means for the Customer to remotely create, operate, manage, and scale databases on the cloud resources of the Platform using DBMS PostgreSQL.
1.2. Functional Features of the Service:
1.2.1. creating a database with required performance parameters;
1.2.2. scaling dedicated virtual computing landscape and virtual disk space for databases;
1.2.3. monitoring resources used;
1.2.4. making back-up copies of the databases automatically;
1.2.5. updating DBMS software timely;
1.2.6. other functional features of the Service, which Yandex makes available to the Customer as it thinks fit. The Customer can find the list of functional features on the Website and/or in the Management Console.
1.3. Service level is determined for the Service in accordance with the Service Level Agreement.
2. Service Rating
- The use of the Service is chargeable.
- The cost of the Service is determined as per rates and billing units specified on the Website. Yandex may change rates as prescribed by the Contract.
- The cost of the Service depends on the storage volume (disk space), parameters of Database Clusters, and the number of Database Hosts in Database Clusters.
- As part of the Service, the volume of Outgoing Traffic, the cost of back-up copies, and other additional benefits used by the Customer and related to the use of the Service are additionally charged.
- Yandex may from time to time provide the Customer with additional functional features of the Service for an additional fee.
Database Cluster shall mean one or more database hosts united to replicate databases.
DBMS PostgreSQL shall mean a database management system PostgreSQL.
Database Host shall mean a Virtual Machine specifically created to deploy a DBMS.
Yandex.Cloud LLC (OGRN: 1187746678580)
Web address: https://yandex.ru/legal/cloud_terms_postgresql
Date of placement: December 26, 2018
Effective date: January 01, 2019