Yandex Browser for Mobile automatically detects the language of a loaded page. It can translate the page into English or another language of your choice.
To translate a page from a foreign language to Russian, tap.
You can monitor the progress in the translation bar at the top of the screen. If you want to stop the translation, tap at the top right.
To go back to the page in the original language:
Tap on the right of the translation bar.
Change the translation language
Follow these steps to translate a page to the language of your choice:
- Translate the page into English the easiest way for you.
- In the top row, tap Translated into <language name> .
- In the list below, select a language and tap Done.
- Enable Automatic page translation.
- Disable Automatic page translation.
If you want the browser to translate pages automatically when you open them:
- Disable Offer to translate pages.
Problems with translation
- Make sure that the following options are enabled:
- Offer to translate pages.
- Automatic page translation (you don't need to request translation: pages are automatically translated into the interface language).
The translator is enabled in the browser by default. Make sure that you have not turned off the translator manually: