Use the Tableau to get to your favorite websites in one tap. The Tableau opens when you open a new tab.
Websites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. You can also pin websites that you frequent to your Tableau.
Add a website to Tableau
- Go to the website.
- Tap .
You can pin, unpin, move, or remove websites on the Tableau:
- Tap the icon to the right of the tabs .
- Tap and hold any website on the Tableau.
- Perform the desired action:
- To pin a website, tap .
- To unpin a website, tap .
- To remove a website, tap .
- To move a website on the Tableau, drag it to the spot you want.
- Tap Done under the Tableau.
The Tableau is generated on each of your various devices individually. This is to make it more convenient if you frequent different sites depending on which device you're using. If you have enabled Tableau syncing:
- When you open the browser for the first time on your tablet, the Tableau will be populated with websites based on your synced data.
- On your computer, you can view a list of websites that have been added to your Tableau on various devices.
To disable Tableau syncing:
- Tap .
- Select Syncing.
- Disable the Tableau option.
If you disable syncing, then you will not be able to use your computer to view the list of websites on your tablet Tableau.