Use the Tableau to go to your favorite sites in one tap. The Tableau opens when you open a new tab.
Sites are automatically added to and removed from the Tableau based on how often you visit them. Sites that you always want to have handy can be pinned to the Tableau.
Add a website to Tableau
- Go to the desired site.
- Tap .
You can pin, unpin, move, or remove websites on the Tableau:
- Tap to switch to tab navigation mode.
- Tap the icon.
- Tap and hold any website on the Tableau.
- Perform the desired action:
- To pin a site, tap .
- To unpin a site, tap .
- To remove a site, tap .
- To move a website on the Tableau, drag it to the spot you want.
The Tableau will be displayed differently on various devices. This is a convenient feature, since you may want to display different favorite sites on your different devices. If you have enabled Tableau synchronization:
- When you open the browser for the first time on your smartphone, Tableau will be populated with websites based on your synced data.
- You can view a list of sites that have been added to the Tableau on your computer.
To disable Tableau syncing:
- Tap .
- Select Syncing.
- Disable the Tableau option.
Then you will not be able to view your smartphone Tableau on your computer.