| || |
Protection against malware and malicious sites
- Blocking dangerous webpages. The browser warns you if you try to open a page containing malware. The addresses of infected and fraudulent websites are sent to a special database that is updated several times a day and contains hundreds of thousands of links.
- Checking files. All downloading archives and executable files are checked for malware and undesirable software. Several million unique files are checked each month.
- Checking extensions. To protect you from malware and annoying ads, your browser only allows extensions from verified sources to be installed. These extensions are regularly checked to make sure they are authentic.
- Protecting the browser against malware. A special plug-in protects the browser components (system objects, extensions, settings) from being changed by third-party applications, and also blocks message interception, screenshots and access to users’ personal information.
| || |
Protection against undesirable advertising
- Blocking annoying ads. The browser blocks banners and pop-up windows containing annoying ads.
- Antishock. The browser blocks ads containing unpleasant or pornographic images and ads for malicious sites.
- Turn off bothersome ads. Users can hide annoying ads on individual sites (such as those that block a large portion of text or re-direct you to suspicious sites without your consent).
| || |
Protection against mobile fraud