Setting up payment acceptance in osCommerce
To set up payment acceptance using this manual, you need to sign up for Yandex.Checkout and get the shopId and Secret key parameters.
- shopId will appear in your Merchant Profile by itself when you sign up for the service,
- Secret key is issued independently and requires activation in Merchant Profile.
Once you get both parameters, you can proceed with the configuration following this manual.
1. Unpack the archive containing a module and copy its contents to the root folder of the website on your server.
2. Select Modules in the website's dashboard (on the left), then Payment and click Install module.
3. Select Yandex.Money 2.0 from the list, then click Install module again.
4. The module is installed. Now click Edit.
5. Enter shopId and Secret key in the following menu.
6. Select the payment method:
- on — buyers will pay on your website,
- off — on the Yandex.Checkout's side (view in Demo store).
7. If you selected payments on your website, indicate which payment methods you need to accept payments.
8. If you configured the transmission of receipts to the Tax service via Yandex.Checkout partner services (in accordance with Federal Law No. 54-FZ), enable the transmission of receipt data.
Indicate the VAT rate to be specified in the receipt: the rates in your store will have to be compared against the Yandex.Checkout rates.
9. Click Save and test your payment acceptance.