- create invoices and send them via email or text message
- create links for invoices that can be sent to clients via any messenger (VK.com, Telegram, Viber, Facebook Messenger, etc.)
- check the payment status of any particular invoice, cancel an invoice, make a list of buyers and products.
If you don't have the Invoicing section in your Merchant Profile, you can create an additional store specifically for invoices by sending a request to our manager.
How to issue invoice
- Log into your Merchant Profile, navigate to Invoices to clients folder and push Create invoice.
- You will see a form for creating an invoice. Specify the type of invoice: via email, text message, or a link.
Fill out buyer's details:
full name — optional,
email — if you're sending the invoice via email,
phone number — if you're sending the invoice via text message.
- Specify the names, prices, and number of products.
- If needed, you can set the expiration date for the invoice: the payment button will stop working after the set date. You can also add a message for the buyer in the form of a comment.
If you created an invoice via email or text message, push Send Invoice, and it will be immediately sent to your client.
If you created a link, push Create invoice, copy the generated link, and send it to the client via chat.
- All created invoices are saved in the History folder of the ≺1≻Invoicing≺2≻ section. You can check the invoice number, cancel or repeat the invoice.
If the client recieved the invoice via email, they will be able to check the order within the email, push Pay, and pay the invoice using any convenient way. You will recieve the payment notification.
If the client was sent the invoice via text message or chat, they will be redirected to the page containing the list of ordered products upon clicking the link in the message. After checking everything and pushing Checkout, they will be able to pay the invoice using any convenient way. You will recieve the payment notification.
View the Invoices to clients folder: you will see a list of your issued invoices. The icon opposite the number indicates its status:
- grey—'Invoice sent'
- green—'Invoice paid'
- red—'You returned money to the buyer'
- red and green—'You returned to the buyer a part of money'
- yellow—'You cancelled the invoice' or 'Payment expired'.
The same hints appear if you hover the mouse over the status icon.
Additionally, all paid invoices appear in the payment list: enter the invoice number in the Order field and push Search.
Searching for InvoicesSpecify the invoice details that you remember: invoice number, part of the phone number or email, buyer's name, or product title. After that, push Search, and the service will show you all the invoices containing these details.
As long as the invoice has 'Sent' status, you can cancel it at any moment: the payment button in the email will stop working.
This requires the following:
View the Invoices to clients folder.
Find the invoice you need in the list.
Push the crossed out circle icon on the right.
That's it: the recipient will not be able to pay this invoice.
If you need to create an invoice similar to an already-issued one (or containing minor differences), you can repeat it.
- View the invoice list.
- Find the invoice you want to repeat and push the sign with two arrows located to the right of it.
- You will see the form for creating an invoice with all buyer's details filled out.
- You can edit them if needed.
That's it. Proceed with sending the invoice as usual.
How to Add Product
You can keep a list of products in your Merchant Profile: it's convenient for quickly filling out invoice details.
- Navigate to Invoices section, view Products tab, and push Add product.
You will see a form for adding a product. Fill out the fields: name, price, and description (optional), then push Add.
That's it. You can now select this product from the list when creating a new invoice. Like this:
How to Add Buyer
You can keep a list of buyers in your Merchant Profile: it's convenient for quickly filling out invoice details and organizing your client's contact details.
- Navigate to Invoices section, view Buyers tab, and push Add a customer.
You will see a form for adding a buyer. Fill out the fields: Full name, address, phone number, and push Add.
That's it. You can now select this buyer from the list when creating a new invoice. Like this: