Yandex.Checkout allows for accepting payments wherever you want:
- on a site: at online store, via online service, or in a blog
- at any system with users and paid services (for instance, in CRM)
- in a mobile app
- upon delivery, at a store, in the street: using a mobile point-of-sale or QR code
- in social networks, live chats, and messengers
- via email: using a special service in your Merchant Profile.
Users can pay via Yandex.Checkout using the most used payment methods:
- with bank cards
- with e-money
- by cash via payment kiosks
- via online banking
- by taking a loan
- by direct carrier billing.
Money will be credited to your company account.
If you are a non-Russian resident, look through slightly different conditions and opportunities.