You can send invoices using Yandex.Checkout, for instance, in emails, via text messages, and in other messengers (e.g. VK.com or Viber). The client can make the payment directly from the message.
- via Yandex.Checkout's Merchant Profile
- via Sberbank Online.
Invoicing via Merchant Profile
The Invoicing section in your Yandex.Checkout Merchant Profile allows you to create invoices and send them to clients using emial, text messages or messengers. The option is free of charge.
Invoicing via Sberbank Online
This feature allows sending text messages with the payment code to the Sberbank Online clients. To make a payment, the client responds with a text message containing the same code.
Now, let's go step by step:
- The client consents to receiving invoices in text messages at the moment of accepting the users' offer (for instance, on your site).
- The client selects the Sberbank Online payment method on your website, or during the chat with the support consultant, or using some other way. Then they provide their phone number.
- The store sends to Yandex.Checkout the payment request containing the payment amount and the client's phone number.
- The client gets a text message from 900, a number well-known by all Sberbank Online users. This message includes the store's name, amount, and payment code.
- The client enters the payment code in the message of reply. The message is free of charge.
- A notification informing of either a successful payment or an error is sent to the client (from Sberbank Online) and the store (from Yandex.Checkout).
If you'd like to send invoices via Sberbank Online, contact a Yandex.Checkout manager. Then you will need to:
- activate paying with Sberbank Online
- implement via the Yandex.Checkout API,
- create an offer or get the user's consent to sending invoices in text messages using other method.