How to configure bid adjustments
You can configure bid adjustments for several campaigns or several ad groups at once.
In Direct Commander, you can make bid adjustments for a target audience (based on retargeting lists), mobile devices, desktop devices, gender and age, and display region.
Learn more about bid adjustments in Yandex.Direct Help.
- To download adjustments from the server, click Download and select Main data (fast) or All data (slower) from the menu. It's not sufficient just to download a list of campaigns.
- To upload adjustments to the server, click Upload and select All data from the menu. It's not sufficient just to upload the campaign parameters.
To manage bid adjustments:
- To make adjustments at the campaign level, select one or several campaigns.
To configure adjustments at the group level, select one or several groups.
- Click in the Bid adjustments field in the Inspector.
- In the Bid adjustments window, go to the tab with the applicable adjustment type. In the tab you can:
- Configure adjustments
Attention. Earlier configured adjustments of the given type will be replaced with these adjustments in all selected campaigns or groups.
- Click Add bid adjustment.
- Specify bid adjustment conditions: for example, for “Target audience” adjustments, select a retargeting list.Note. Use the web interface to configure retargeting lists.
- Set the percentage, for example:
100 increase bid by 100% (double it) -50 reduce bid by 50% (cut it in half) 100 increase bid by 100% (double it) -50 reduce bid by 50% (cut it in half)
In bid adjustments for device type, you can set the coefficient to -100%. This way, for example, you can completely disable impressions on desktops or a mobile operating system (iOS or Android). However, you can't set the bid adjustment to -100% for all types of devices at the same time.
- Enable or disable a set of adjustments
Toggle the switch to temporarily enable or disable all adjustments.
- Remove adjustments
Click next to an adjustment to delete it.
- Click Apply in the Bid adjustments window.
- Press Ctrl + S (Cmd ⌘ + S on MacOS) or click the Save button at the bottom of Inspector.