The survey must meet the following requirements:
- The brand surveyed and at least one competitor brand must be specified.
- Use clear and legible brand names. Avoid mentioning product categories, irrelevant words, and labels that are hard to read (like SKUs and long alphanumeric model identifiers).
- The surveyed brand must match the category specified in the survey.
- The survey must not give an impression that it was initiated by a Yandex service. If you are a partner of one of the services, this must be clear in the survey text.
- Survey response options must belong to one of these categories: a name of a product or service, a brand, or ad message. Trying to combine options of different types might distort the results of the survey.
You cannot use the survey to:
- Collect users' personal data.
- Advertise products and services.
- Publish information intended to discredit companies, brands, or trademarks.
- Demonstrate disrespect for social norms or standards of behavior, or use inappropriate language.
- Specify phone numbers, postal or email addresses.
- Stimulate users with money or coupons.
Requirements for the text
The survey must be written in Russian and contain no typos or grammatical errors.
- Words written in ALL CAPS (with the exception of abbreviations such as DIY).
- Words written with spaces between each l e t t e r.
- Special characters or punctuation marks contradicting the rules of grammar, such as multiple question marks or exclamation marks (for example, “?!!!” or “!!!!”).;
- Multiple repetitions of words.
- Rude language, slang, or colloquial expressions.
- To make sure your survey displays correctly in small ad blocks, follow the restrictions for the fields:
- Name of your campaign or brand.
- Competitor companies or brands.
- Your ad message.
- Competitor ad messages.
The maximum number of characters with spaces depends on the number of competitors selected:
- 36 characters for 2 competitors selected.
- 21 characters for 3–4 competitors selected.
You cannot mention the following subjects in the survey:
- Abortion and termination of pregnancy.
- Gambling and betting offices.
- Alcoholic beverages.
- Dietary supplements.
- Gases whose sale is restricted by law.
- Smoking, including hookah.
- Political information, such as election campaigning, public opinion polling, election results forecasts.
- Illegal activities.
- Advertising on vehicles.
- Replicas and copies of branded products.
- Tragic events, such as accidents, epidemics, and terrorist attacks.
- Services for automatic website promotion, automatic fraudulent subscriptions, and spamming.
- Services to sell, write and assist in writing term papers, theses, and other academic papers.
- Services related to harming human life, health, or well-being.
- Other products and services that are forbidden or restricted for sale according to the legislation of the Russian Federation or the Yandex policy.