The new interface reflects our new approach to campaign management. You can study campaign statistics, make data-based decisions, and immediately make changes all on the same page. With user-friendly navigation and tools, the new interface makes it easier and faster to configure advertising.
Where are all the features I'm used to?
- Bid management
Find the campaign in the list and click Go to campaign.
- Shared bid for a campaign
Click and go to Bid Wizard.
- Statistics for all campaigns
Look for the "chart" icon in the side menu.
- Account quality
Click the username next to the Add button.
- Registered representatives
In the side menu, click.
- I only see some of my campaigns. Where are the others?
- Check the filters. Yandex.Direct shows pay-per-click campaigns and pay-per-impression campaigns separately. To see the archived campaigns, change the status filter: instead of “All non-archived” select “All campaigns” or “Archived”.
- Where are the links that used to be at the bottom of the page?
The links that were at the bottom of the page moved to the left menu:
- Feeds, retargeting lists, smart banner creatives, Turbo Page Builder, mobile apps are in the Library.
Operations with XLS/XLSX files, Changelog, Keyword Planner are in Tools.
- Screen is cluttered
Click Columns in the upper-right corner: there you can remove the columns you no longer need.
In the new interface, all data for your campaigns, groups, and ads is shown in the same window. See the main elements below.
Quick access to statistics, information about representatives, all tools and additional materials for ad campaigns in the library. If you need to enlarge the table, collapse the menu by clicking the arrow at the bottom.
All the necessary and important indicators are shown on the same page.
Search and filter
You can quickly find all ads with a specific word, even those that relate to different groups or campaigns, or find all campaigns with a certain number of clicks. For example, in the filter under the Ads tab, select to only show ads with images.
To see display campaigns, instead of CPC campaigns select Pay-per-impression campaigns.
You can switch between objects: campaigns, groups, ads, and keywords. First mark the campaigns you need and then go to the appropriate tab, such as Groups. It will only contain groups in the selected campaigns.
Similarly, you can immediately switch from campaigns to ads or from a group to keywords and back.
Customize the table layout
You can add or remove columns with the data on the pages of campaigns, ad groups, ads, and keywords. Click Columns and select the indicators you need. To change the order of data, move the indicator to the desired location.
Actions are useful if you need to perform some operations with the selected objects: change their status, go to Report Wizard, or use Bid Wizard.
Actions with campaigns
- How to create a campaign
- In the side menu, click .
- How to mark campaigns as important
Select the desired campaigns in the list, then click.
To view the list of important campaigns, open the filter by campaign status and choose Most important only.
- How to submit for moderation, start, or stop a campaign
Click next to the campaign and select the desired action: submit for moderation, start, stop, delete, archive, unarchive, export to XLS/XLSX.
- How to launch or submit multiple campaigns for moderation
- To stop, start, submit for moderation, copy, delete, archive, unarchive, add or remove multiple campaigns from most important: first select the campaigns in the list, then click Action and select the action.
- How to set up a daily budget for a campaign
- Select the campaign and enter the amount in the Budget column.
- How to view and change campaign settings
- To the left of the campaign, click . In the menu that opens, select Edit.
- How to see a list of all ad groups or ads in a campaign
- Select the desired campaigns and click Groups or Ads in the menu above the list of campaigns.
- How to see a list of all targeting criteria
- Select the campaigns, then click in the menu above the table: Bids and keywords, Feed filters, Retargeting & Audiences, or User profiles.
- How to track metrics on the campaign page
Create your own table with campaign data:
Add or remove columns using the menu. To rearrange the columns, move the indicator to the desired location.
Add statistics for goals to the data (if they are configured in Yandex.Metrica). To do this, go toand choose the ones you want.
Select the period to show statistics for. To do this, click Statistics to the left of the filter.
- How to open Report Wizard
- If you need more detailed analysis, go to Report Wizard:
- For a single campaign, click next to it and choose Statistics in the menu.
For multiple campaigns, select them and click.
- For all campaigns: in the side menu select.
Learn more about Report Wizard here.
Payment and setting up a shared account
- How to top up the account
Click Top up at the top of the page. In the window that opens, specify the payment amount, select the method, and click Issue invoice.
Learn more about payment methods
- How to open shared account settings
Click with the amount at the top of the page. In the window that opens, click Go to settings.
Learn more about shared accounts
- How to view and change the average daily budget
Click with the amount at the top of the page. In the window that opens, the Average daily budget section shows the current limit. To adjust it, click Change. Into the Shared account window, under Average daily budget, click Configure and set the limit.
Learn more about the average daily budget
The keyword planner helps you expand the set of keywords and negative keywords for your ad group by using Yandex search query statistics from the wordstat.yandex.ru service.
To select keywords, click Add., select the campaign and ad group, and click
Learn more about the keyword planner.
Find and replace
The find and replace tool lets you quickly edit multiple keywords in different campaigns and groups at once (for example, fix a typo).
To perform a replace action, go to the Bids and keywords tab and click .
Learn more about find and replace.
You can quickly set bids in search results and ad networks:
- For the entire campaign.
- For a large number of keywords, even if they belong to different campaigns or ad groups.
- For the entire campaign
Click next to the campaign and choose Bid Wizard.
- For keywords
Select the campaigns and ad groups. On the Bids and keywords page, select the keyword and click .
Learn more about setting bids.
Recommendations suggest how you can adjust campaigns in order to get more clicks and conversions. Yandex.Direct will analyze your campaign data and provide personalized tips for how to improve performance. Follow the recommendations and monitor the results.
To see what Yandex.Direct recommends, click Recommendations at the top of the page. Learn more about recommendations.