This report contains information about the resources that users click-through to your site from.
To view the report:.
An example of this report is available for the Yandex.Metrica demo tag.
Yandex.Metrica uses the referrer to identify this source.
Ways to use this report
- Find the Sessions that condition group and click .
- Select the condition.
- Specify the webpage URL.
The report shows which websites users come to your site from.
To do this, select the segment with the URL of the specific page:
Report structure and settings
- External referrer level 1 – Site domain, for example https://example.com.
- External referrer level 2 – For example, https://example.com/1/.
- External referrer level 3 – For example, https://example.com/1/2/.
- External referrer level 4 – For example, https://example.com/1/2/3/.
- External referrer (External referrer level 5) – Full address of the referring page, for example https://example.com/1/2/3/page.html.
The report supports all settings available in Yandex.Metrica.