Add our card to Garmin Pay and you'll be able to pay at supermarkets, cafes, and online stores, i.e. anywhere contactless payments are accepted.
- Compatible Garmin watch.
Adding a card to Garmin Pay
- Install the Garmin Connect Mobile app.
- Link your watch to your smartphone.
- Select Garmin Pay in the Garmin app.
- Create a Garmin wallet and decide on a payment password.
- Add the Yandex.Money card.
- Confirm the addition with a text message password.
- Press and hold the button on the watch.
- Select Garmin Pay in the menu.
- Enter the Garmin wallet password.
- Select the card you are going to pay with.
- Tap the clock against the payment terminal.
- After the payment, the watch will vibrate.
- Payment Doesn't Go Through
- the reader does not support contactless payments
- not enough money in your wallet; you need to add money to it,
- you hit one of the Yandex.Money limits
- your Yandex.Money card expired (virtual card expires in one year, plasic card expires in 3 years)
- you are paying abroad and your user status is anonymous: in this case, you need to upgrade it.
If neither of these reasons is the case, write to us.
- Card Expired
Remove the old card: select Pay Garmin in the Garmin Connect Mobile app, view the Garmin wallet settings, select the card and click "Remove". Issue a new card on our website or in the app, then add it to your watch.
- Forgot My PIN
Just change it in the Cards section at the website or in the Yandex.Money app.