We support Samsung Pay. Add our card to your Samsung Galaxy and you will be able to pay with it at supermarkets and coffee shops.
- You need to confirm every payment with your fingerprint or code you set instead of the fingerprint
- you do not need to be online: the payment will be executed even in the airplane mode
- you can activate and use Samsung Pay for free.
Samsung Pay Requirements
1. Yandex.Money Wallet. Start a Wallet
2. Virtual or plastic Yandex.Money card.
- Virtual card is issued instantly: just push the button in the Bank Cards section.
- Plastic card is delivered by post or with delivery guy: it is also issued under the Bank Cards section.
3. Samsung device supporting Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F)
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935F)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F)
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925F)
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ (SM-G928F)
Samsung Galaxy Note5 (SM-N920C)
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 (SM-A720F)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F)
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320F)
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510F)
Activating Samsung Pay for a Yandex.Money Wallet
- Open the Samsung Pay app. If it is your first time opening it, the app will suggest you to choose a sing-in option: by verifying your fingerprint or entering a six-figure code.
- Tap 'Add card' and the card icon.
- Specify your Yandex.Money card details.
- Enter text message password: you will get the message at the number linked with your Yandex.Money account.
- Sign on the screen and tap 'Ready': the card will be sent for review.
Reviewing takes several minutes. As soon as your card image will appear in Samsung Pay: that done you will be able to pay with your phone.
Paying via Samsung Pay
- Open and unlock Samsung Pay.
- Select the card you are going to pay with.
- Tap your smartphone against reader's right side.
- Get the receipt.
About PIN: you need to specify your card's PIN at the regular stores, if the payment amount exceeds 1,000 rubles.
- You create the PIN for your plastic card upon its activation.
- You receive the PIN in a text message for your virtual card upon adding it to Samsung Pay.
You can change any of your cards' PIN on our site in the Bank Cards section.
Issues with Phone or Card
Phone Got Lost
Block your device via the Find My Mobile service: all details will be deleted from it. You do not need to block your cards added to Samsung Pay.
If you got a new SIM card, do not forget to change the phone number linked with your Wallet.
Payment Won't Go Through
- the reader does not support contactless payments
- not enough money in your Wallet; you need to add money to it
- you hit one of the Yandex.Money limits
- your Yandex.Money card expired (virtual card expires in one year, plasic card expires in 3 years)
- you are paying somewhere outside of Russia and your user status is anonymous; in this case, you need to upgrade it.
If neither of these reasons is the case, write to us.
When the card you added for Samsung Pay expires, issue a new one and add it to your phone.
You can delete the expired card: select it in Samsung Pay, tap View More. Then, tap Delete card.