Add our card to Samsung Pay and you will be able to pay with it at supermarkets and cafes.
- Yandex.Money card, either virtual (issued instantly) or physical (delivered by mail or courier).
- Samsung device supporting Samsung Pay.
Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F)
Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935F)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (SM-G920F)
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge (SM-G925F)
Samsung Galaxy S6 edge+ (SM-G928F)
Samsung Galaxy Note5 (SM-N920C)
Samsung Galaxy A7 2017 (SM-A720F)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 (SM-A520F)
Samsung Galaxy A3 2017 (SM-A320F)
Samsung Galaxy A7 2016 (SM-A710F)
Samsung Galaxy A5 2016 (SM-A510F)
Or newer models
Adding a card to Samsung Pay
- Open the Samsung Pay app. If this is your first time there, use your fingerprint or a six-digit code to sign in.
- Click Add a card.
- Specify your Yandex.Money card details.
- Confirm the action with a text message password.
- Leave a signature on the screen and tap Ready: the card will be sent for review.
Reviewing takes several minutes. As soon as your card image will appear in Samsung Pay: that done you will be able to pay with your phone.
- Unlock the Samsung Pay app.
- Select the card you are going to pay with.
- Tap your smartphone against reader's right side.
- Get the receipt.
Issues with Phone or Card
- Phone Got Lost
Block your device via the Find My Mobile service: all details will be deleted from it. You do not need to block your cards added to Samsung Pay. If you got a new SIM card, do not forget to change the phone number linked to your wallet.
- Payment Doesn't Go Through
- the reader does not support contactless payments
- not enough money in your wallet; you need to add money to it,
- you hit one of the Yandex.Money limits
- your Yandex.Money card expired (virtual card expires in one year, plasic card expires in 3 years)
- you are paying somewhere outside of Russia and your user status is anonymous; in this case, you need to upgrade it.
If neither of these reasons is the case, write to us.
- Card Expired
Delete your old card from Samsung Pay. Issue a new card at our website or in the app, then add it to your phone.
- Forgot My PIN
Just change it in the Cards section at the website or in the Yandex.Money app.