Our Fundraising Page
If you have a Yandex.Money Wallet, you also have your individual page for accepting money.
Push the balance to see the link to it:
You can send this link with anybody (and share it via social network).
How your fundraising page works
When someone views this page, this person sees the following:
- your Wallet number and userpic (if present)
- field for entering amount
- two options for transferring money—a Wallet or debit and credit card.
Visitor enters the amount, selects transfer method, and transfers money.
Fundraising page with a fixed amount
To set an amount that will be specified on your fundraising page in advance, do the following:
- Go to this page.
- Specify the amount.
- Push the arrow icon and copy the link.
Fees and Limits
The commission amount is the same as for common money transfers; charged from the sender:
- 0.5% of the amount for transfers from a Yandex.Money Wallet
- 1% of the amount for transfers from debit and credit cards.
The limits depend on the transfer method and the recipient's user status. Anonymous users can keep up to 15,000 rubles; identified users can keep up to 500,000 rubles. More about limits