Sending Documents by Post
Who can apply: everyone.
Price: you need to pay for the services of the post, notary public, and (presumably) translator.
Time required: after the delivery—20 business days more (maximum).
Documents to Be Prepared
In most cases, you only need the following two:
- A copy of your passport's main page (the one with your photo).
- A hard copy of your application for identification
Nuance: if you are a public official or a relative of one, if you have a beneficiary or beneficial owner, you need to fill out an additional application.
What to Notarize
If your passport is in Russian, ask a notary public to notarize its copy (that's it).
If your passport is in any language besides Russian:
- Notarize your passport. If you do not have such procedure in your country, notarize your signature on your application.
- Go to a translation agency: you want them to translate your passport and its notarization into Russian.
- Notarize translator's signature.
- Check whether your country is in this list. If it is not there, you need to have them affixed with apostille.
Sending Documents and Further Actions
- by registered post to NBCO Yandex.Money LLC, 115035 Moscow, P.O.B. 57
- by courier to the Moscow office: 82 Sadovnicheskaya ulitsa, building 2.
Consider delivery by post may take up to several weeks. You can track the delivery on the Russian Post site by its tracking number. If you see 'Handing in', our Support Service has already started reviewing your details. The application will be handled within 30 days maximum.
When everything is ready, you will see a mark near your Wallet balance and a notification email. You will need to check the details on the site and confirm they are correct.