Reviewed User Status (for Russian citizens only)
Your status is upgraded to a reviewed user status if you specified on our site your full name, passport details (series, number, issue date) and details of one more document of your choice: INN, SNILS, OMS policy. By Russian laws, we can accept these details online from Russian citizens only. Everybody else need to complete identification.
Reviewed users enjoy the following features:
- spending up to 60,000 rubles at a time
- paying at any store worldwide
- making transfers to other users and accepting transfers from one Wallet to another
- transferring money to bank cards.
Restrictions for Reviewed Wallet Owners
You cannot perform the following:
- transfer money to standard bank accounts
- make transfers through Western Union
- you can pay or transfer up to 60,000 rubles at a time and 200,000 rubles a month
- keep in your Wallet maximum of 60,000 rubles
- withdraw from your Yandex.Money card up to 5,000 rubles a day.
Lifting All Restrictions and Limitations (Identification)
Identified users are the users who transmitted to us all their passport details, including the date and place of birth, registration address, and issuer name.
Which of the identification methods we provide suits you best depends on your current location, your citizenship, and presence of other identified Yandex.Money Wallets in your possession.
- You handed us some other application in the past. For instance, an application for linking a phone number or restoring access to your Wallet. If that suits you, send us a light application.
- You completed identification in the past for another Yandex.Money Wallet. In this case, you can copy these details for your other Wallet, which will make them both identified.
You can do so in three following cases:
All these three methods are free.
We only accept applications in Moscow, Saint Petersburg, Nizhny Novgorod, Novosibirsk, and Yekaterinburg.
This method suits everybody regardless of your citizenship. Reviewing your application will take 7 working days. It is for free.
These outlets are located all over Russia. You can only complete identification there if you are a Russian citizen of at least 18 years old.
Euroset will charge 50 rubles for the service, 1 ruble of which will be credited to your Wallet. “” The details will be updated on our site in a couple of minutes.
You will need to pay 250 rubles in the Contact outlet, 100 rubles of which will be credited to your Wallet. The details will be updated on our site in one working day.
You will need to send to us a notarized copy of your passport and your application. If you are under 18, or you are not a Russian citizen, identifying will take a bit more efforts.
Reviewing application may take up to 20 days (excluding delivery time). Reviewing your application is free, but you need to pay for services of the post office and notary public.
- Call to the agent's office and appoint a meeting when it is convenient.
- Bring your passport and both copies of your application if you printed them out.
- Pass the documents. Our agent will make a copy of your passport and take your application.
We have our agents in several cities of Belarus, Kazakhstan, and Ukraine and in Baku, Bishkek, Harbin, Kishinev, Petah Tikva, and Yerevan.
To meet the agent, you need an appointment: contact by phone first to set up a meeting. Check with the agent the price of sending the documents form your city.
To complete identification, you need an application. Fill out our application form and print it out before visiting the agent.
If you do not want to print it out, you can ask for an empty form in the agent's office. But be sure to have your Wallet number at hand.
After the visit you will need to wait for 10 business days.
A special mark and a link for checking your details will appear on our site (near your balance). If you find an error in the details, write to our Support Service. Specify “Identification” as the subject.
If everything is correct, confirm the details with a password. Your user status will become identified immediately after the confirmation.