App with Passwords
You can get one-time passwords via the Yandex.Key or Google Authenticator applications.
It is for free. Each password is valid for 30 seconds. When one expires, the app shows a new password. This works offline.
Switching to passwords in the app
You can download the app to your phone or tablet:
- Yandex.Key is available on iOS and Android
- Google Authenticator is available on iOS, Android, Windows Phone, and BlackBerry.
- Push “Add account” (or a plus icon) in the app.
- Then push “Get QR code” on our site.
- Scan this QR code in the app.
That done, the app will start generating one-time passwords.
If a QR code does not work, specify a secret key to the app manually: the key is under the QR code on our site.
What to Do if the Phone with the App Got Lost
If you have emergency codes, you can do the following:
- switch to text message passwords. We will send text messages to the number you specified under your account's Settings
- download the app with passwords to your new phone and activate it by a QR code.
If you do not have emergency codes, immediately write to our Support Service and ask them to block your Wallet temporary. Then you need to file a written application for linking a new phone number.
- Make a copy of your passport (the main page with your photo).
Notarize the copy of your passport. If you are unable to do so in your country, please confirm your signature on the application.
If your passport or notarization are not in Russian, have them translated into Russian. Then notarize the translator's signature.
Then everything depends on the country where you're notarizing the documents. Select it from the list:
- Send these documents by registered mail to the address: POB 57, NBCO Yandex.Money LLC, 115035 Moscow.
You need to fill the application form out, then print your ready application and sign it.
If you cannot visit our office, send it by registered post. This requires the following:
The application will be handled within 10 days maximum. When everything is ready, you will get a text message code and a notification on the website (in the bell). Click on the bell, follow the link to restore your password, and enter the code from the text message.