To a bank account
You can transfer money to a corporation or sole proprietor from your Wallet, from any bank card, or by cash (without signing up to Yandex.Money).
You can transfer money to an individual from your Wallet. Anonymous users cannot make such kind of money transfers.
Transfer to a person
You can transfer money from your Wallet to an individual's standard account opened in any Russian bank.
Some banks provide sped up money transfers.
Create a link between your Wallet and bank account under the Alfa-Click service (we call it “Bank Connection”).
When created, you can transfer money in both directions: from Alfa-Click to your Wallet without commission and from your Wallet to Alfa-Click with 3% commission. Money is usually credited in a minute.
The button for making such transfer will appear under your Wallet settings:
If your account is anonymous, complete identification.
- at a time—100,000 rubles
- a month—3 million rubles.
If you send money to a bank account, you need to complete identification.
Our commission is 3% of the amount +15 rubles. The bank where the account you are transferring money to is opened may charge additional commission.
The money will be credited to the account within 3 business days.
Fill out all fields thoroughly: if there will be a mistake in the banking details, the bank may cancel the transfer. The commission applied will not be returned in this case.
Transfer to an account of a corporation or sole proprietor
You can make a payment to any corporation or sole proprietor in Russia to their banking details using bills:
Commission—2%, but no less than 30 rubles. If you send any amount less than 1,500 rubles, the commission is 30 rubles. If the payment amount exceeds 1,500 rubles, the commission rate is 2%. For instance, it will amount 100 rubles for a 5,000 rubles payment.
You can pay from your Yandex.Money Wallet, with any bank card, or in cash (by the payment code).
Money will be credited within 2-3 business days.
- Specify recipient's INN (TIN). If this number is in our database, our site will automatically fill in the remaining banking details. If this number is not in our database, you will need to fill the banking details in manually.
- Enter the payer's details: last name, first name, middle name, address.
- Select a category: for instance, “Education” or “State duties”.
- Specify the payment purpose.
- name of a good or service
- number of a bill (contract) or other ID number
- the term you are paying for, if it matters
- your last name and initials.
- Payment for security services under the bill No. 123456789 for June, 2016; payer A. B. Johnson.
- Payment for parking spot No. 64 at the address: Moscow, 10 Ordzhonikidze ulitsa, Moscow, A. B. Johnson, August 2016
Specify all possible details that will help the recipient to identify your payment:
Sample of a payment purpose:
Please note: if the payment purpose lack some information, the bank will decline the payment.
If you are logged in when you pay, we will save this payment and the bank's receipt with a seal to your History.
If you are not logged in, you will get details of the payment to your email address.
- Payments from a Wallet—150,000 rubles
- Payments with a linked bank card—100,000 rubles.
Limits for one payment—15,000 rubles (including commission).
On our site, you can transfer money to a bank or microfinance organization, if you have an unpaid debt.
The link to loans is in 'Popular Services' (view the Goods and Services section).
- 300,000 rubles for anonymous users
- 500,000 rubles for identified users.
If your bank is not in our catalog, choose 'Any Russian bank'.
As a rule, you need to specify the lendee full name and the number of account or loan contract. If you choose 'Any Russian bank', you'll need to provide its BIC.
Commission—3% of the amount + 15 rubles.
Single payment maximum—15,000 rubles. Daily limits:
In some cases, money is credited immediately, but usually it takes one business days. If you pay on Friday, the payment will be completed on Monday.
If you are paying on our site, specify the number of your contract with the microfinance organization and payment amount.
If you are paying on the site the microfinance organization, sign in.
Money will be credited immediately. Without commission.
Get Assistance of Our Support Service
If you cannot find an answer to your question, write to our Support Service.
After filling out the form, you will get a message to your email. The message indicates your request is now in the queue for reviewing.