Subscribe to your friends' profiles on Yandex Music to see what music they like and listen to their favorite tracks and podcasts.
View your friend list and list of subscriptions on your My music page on the Friends tab.
There are two ways to subscribe to a friend's profile:
When you link your personal Facebook profile:
To link your social network profiles to your Yandex Music account:
- You can subscribe to your Facebook friends who have a Yandex Music account.
- Artists and groups that you like on Facebook will be added to your Artists tab.
After you import your profiles, select which friends' music you want to subscribe to:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click My music.
- To the right of your account profile, click Settings.
- On the Account tab in the Social networks section, click Link account .
- In the registration window, enter your personal information and confirm it.
- Go to the My music page and click on the Friends tab.
- Click on the portrait of the friend whose profile you want to subscribe to.
- Click Subscribe in their profile.
To update your list of artists and friends that were added to social networks after you linked your profiles, go to the Yandex Music settings and click Repeat search for friends.
- Go to your friend's profile:
- If you know your friend's login on Yandex Music, go to the URL that looks like https://music.yandex.ru/users/login.
- Find your friend in the list of your subscribers on the My music page under the Friends tab.
- Click Subscribe.