To go to your settings, click on your account portrait in the upper-right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Enable the dark theme
All elements of the service display on a light background by default. To change the standard Yandex Music appearance, go to the Other tab and disable the Dark theme option.
- Change your account portrait
- On the Account tab in the Personal information section, click Change.
- On your profile page, hold your cursor over your portrait and click the camera.
- Upload a new portrait picture or add a link to it.
- Save your portrait.
- Configure music library access
If you don't want your friends to listen to the tracks and podcasts you like, go to the Other tab and turn off Public access to my music library. After that, your friends will only be able to listen to the tracks, podcasts, albums, and playlists that you share with them.