To go to your settings, click on your account portrait in the upper-right corner of the page and select Settings.
- Change your account portrait
- On the Account tab in the Personal information section, click Change.
- On your profile page, hold your cursor over your portrait and click the camera.
- Upload a new portrait picture or add a link to it.
- Save your portrait.
- Find out what your friends are listening to
To listen to your friends' favorite tracks on Yandex.Music, go to the Account tab and link your VK or Facebook profile in the Social media section.
Enable the Show social media on my page option to allow your friends to access your social network profile from Yandex.Music. Social network profiles display in the Profiles list:
- Indicate who can access your music library
If you don't want your friends to listen to the tracks you like, go to the Other tab and disable the Public access to my music library option. Then your friends will only be able to listen to the tracks, albums, or playlists that you share with them.
- Change the service design
All elements of the service display on a light background by default. To change the standard Yandex.Music appearance, go to the Other tab and disable the Dark theme option.