Batch editing of RTB units
Batch editing is a tool that lets you edit the strategy settings, the display geography, and the display ad restrictions for multiple RTB units at the same time.
- Let's say there's a new competitor brand and you don't want to serve their ads on your site. You need to open the settings of each RTB unit and add a brand restriction. If you have placed many RTB units on the site (like 50), the task becomes overly time-consuming. Batch editing lets you set up a restriction once and apply it to multiple RTB units.
Creating a preset
- General CPM limit (Strategy)
The General CPM limit (Strategy) lets you change the settings of your RTB unit strategies. Click inside the section to select and set up a new strategy. This will change the status to . This means that the settings in this section will be used when applying the preset to RTB units.
- CPM limits by brand, location, and subject
In these sections, you can set restrictions for display ads. Click inside the section to select and configure a new restriction. This will change the status to . This means that the settings in this section will be used when applying the preset to RTB units.
To remove the restriction, change the status of the desired section to and don't configure its contents.
You can either immediately apply the preset to your RTB units or get back to this step later.
Managing batch editing
Go to thetab and click next to the preset.
- Applying a preset to RTB units
Click Add advertising units. Select the RTB units you want to change from the list. Search by block name or ID. You can apply your preset to a maximum of 100 RTB units.Attention. For the selected RTB units, the values of all settings from the preset with the status are changed. You can't cancel this action after you apply the preset.
- If you no longer plan to use the preset, add it to the archive. You can restore it on the Archived page, if needed.