I got in an accident

If someone around you needs medical assistance, the first thing to do is to call 112 and call an ambulance. Make sure the driver called the GIBDD (traffic police), otherwise call the traffic police yourself. Please wait for the officer to arrive and make sure that you are identified as an injured person in the report.

In case of an accident, we insure the life and health of riders and drivers. A driver or a rider injured as a result of an accident is entitled to compensation. We will help you receive compensation and assist you at each stage of the process.

More about ride insurance