- Can I disable tasks for performers who complete the tasks poorly?
- Can I fix something in a completed task myself?
- Can I ask a performer to redo the task if they made mistakes in it?
- How can I notify the performer of changes in the instructions?
- Can I change overlap after the pool is started?
- Why has the speed of pool completion dropped?
- More than 500 performers passed the training, but the training skill shows only 30.
- How can I speed up the pool completion?
- How can I increase the project's rating?
Can I disable tasks for performers who complete the tasks poorly?
Can I fix something in a completed task myself?
No, you can't fix anything in the task itself. However, you can do this manually in the results file.
Can I ask a performer to redo the task if they made mistakes in it?
No. After sending a task, the performer can't make any changes to it. You can add tasks that were completed incorrectly to a new pool.
How can I notify the performer of changes in the instructions?
- Go to Messages and click Write → Group → Add filter → Choose your skill → <skill name>.
- If you created a new skill, specify the value you assigned to the chosen group, (for example, 1). If you use an existing skill, specify the minimum value.
Can I change overlap after the pool is started?
Yes. To change overlap after the pool is started:
Stop the pool.
Set the new overlap.
Wait till the settings are applied. You can see it from the change in the pool budget.
Start the pool again.
Why has the speed of pool completion dropped?
You may have stopped the training pool linked to the main one. This could limit the number of performers with access to the pool. Start the pool again. There will be more performers who can access the tasks.
More than 500 performers passed the training, but the training skill shows only 30.
The pool shows the total number of performers that completed at least one task page. A training skill can be lost over time if you set repeated training in the pool settings. This setting allows a performer to pass the training again after a certain period if the performer didn't complete any main tasks or if there was a large time gap between completing tasks (for example, because of a ban). The training skill displays the performers who either recently completed training, or regularly complete your tasks so that the skill doesn't expire.
How can I speed up the pool completion?
How can I increase the project's rating?
- Low rating for “Will you take similar tasks in the future”
Perhaps the performers found your tasks too difficult. Try to simplify them.
- Low rating for “Clarity of instructions”
Shorten instructions and rewrite using simpler language. Add pictures and examples.
- Low rating for “Task interface usability”
Make the interface more user-friendly and don't make the performer complete unnecessary actions. Use keyboard shortcuts.
- Low rating for “Communication with the requester”
Reply to messages from performers regularly. Try to provide feedback as fast as possible. Correct errors promptly and use mailing lists to notify performers of changes.