- How to run a project in the sandbox
- How to complete tasks
- How to move a task to the production version of Toloka
The sandbox is Toloka's testing environment. It lets you test the settings of your project as a performer and then transfer them to the Toloka production version and put them into use by real performers. This way you can avoid making mistakes and spending money if it turns out that your task is not functioning.
How to run a project in the sandbox
Register in the sandbox as a requester. To do this, follow the link.Tip. To avoid confusion, use the Yandex account that you used in the Toloka production version to register as a requester.
If you have any problems, check out the details of registration and troubleshooting in the Registration section.
How to complete tasks
To complete your tasks in the sandbox:
Log in to the sandbox using the requester account.
Open the Users page and click Add trusted users.
Click Add user and enter the case-sensitive login name of the created performer.
Only trusted users can access your tasks.
How to move a task to the production version of Toloka
To move tasks from the sandbox to the production version:
Go to the project page in the sandbox and click.
Choose the pools to export and click Export.
When you choose a pool with the main tasks, the training linked to it is exported automatically.
- The pool is started.
- The trusted user is registered in the sandbox as a performer.
- Your performer fits the filters you set.
- The trusted user isn't registered. Make sure you have added the performer's account as a trusted one.
- The performer's account is authorized through social networks. Register a new user in Yandex.
Make sure that: