Forum and Messages
Read the forum rules.
Go to the forum and open the requester section to:
- Find the answer to your question about the task.
- Ask the requester a question.
- Leave feedback about the task.
If you can't open the forum, it means you are banned for violating the rules. Contact the support service to find out why it happened and how to remove the ban.
Open Messsages to view:
- Notifications about transactions on your account.
- News and service notifications.
- Messages from the requester about the training, skill assignment, new tasks, and bonuses.
Write to the requester:
- If a task doesn't work correctly (it shows a blank screen, doesn't display images, the Next button doesn't work, and so on).
- To ask about the instructions, training or the skill level.
Note. Questions about funds withdrawal, rating and task availability should be sent to the support service.
To write to the requester:
- Open the page.
- Click the Write button and select the recipient.
- Enter the message subject.
- Write a message and click Send.