Registration and logging in
I am registered in Toloka
If you don't remember your username or password, go to the Restore access page.
I am registered in Yandex, but not in Toloka
- Open Toloka.
- Check if the username is at the top of the page:
- There is no username
Click the Enter button at the top of the page, choose the username and enter your password. If you don't remember your username or password, go to the Restore access page.
- Wrong username
- Click on it and then click Log out. Choose the right username and enter the password.
- My username
- Go to the next step.
- Check your email address and phone number:
Go to Yandex ID and link your phone number. We need your number to send the SMS code. Also make sure to enter your email address.
A user with the phone number specified in your account is already registered in Toloka. Check the number in Yandex ID.
If the wrong number is linked, change it. For more information about linking a phone number, see Yandex ID Help
If the number is correct, it means you didn't previously register in Toloka with another username. Use Restoring access.Attention. According to the User Agreement, a user can have only one account in Toloka.
Fill in the profile information.
- Accept the User Agreement and click Next.
I don't have a Yandex ID
Frequently asked questions
- I can't get an SMS with the confirmation code
- I had an account in Toloka. Now I can't register because the number “belongs to another user”
- How do I change the phone number in my account?
- Where do I find my username in the web version of Toloka?
- Where do I view my username in the mobile app?
I can't get an SMS with the confirmation code
I had an account in Toloka. Now I can't register because the number “belongs to another user”
If you don't remember your credentials in Toloka, use Restoring access.
If you deleted your account in Toloka, you can't register again or restore the deleted account.
- The user may have only one account in Toloka.
- The user must have a unique phone number.
How do I change the phone number in my account?
To change your phone number, go to Yandex ID and change your main number.
Where do I find my username in the web version of Toloka?
In the web version of Toloka, your username is shown in the upper-right corner, next to the avatar. If your name or nickname is displayed next to the avatar, click on the avatar. The username will be shown in the window that opens.
Where do I view my username in the mobile app?
If you use the Toloka mobile app, choose the platform:
Open the menu by tapping at the top of the screen. Your username is at the top next to the avatar.
Tap . You'll see your username in the Profile section.
Open your Profile. Your username is under your name.