Video player doesn't work
Follow these steps:
- Check your internet connection speed using Yandex Internetometer.
- Close all tabs in the browser except the video player. Reload the page.
- Disable browser plugins. If you're using an ad blocker (such as AdBlock or AdGuard), disable it in your browser settings and check if this solves the problem. Learn more at Configure ad blocker.
There's no sound
By default, videos are loaded with the sound off. If you can't turn up the volume in the video player:
- Make sure that sound is enabled in the browser and on your device.
- Restart the browser or your device.
Video player control buttons don't work
When you launch the browser for the first time, some plugins that are necessary for the content encryption system to properly work may not be enabled. Restart the browser and your device to enable plugins.
If the issue persists, contact support.
There are no video player control buttons
If you're using an ad blocker (such as AdBlock or AdGuard), disable it in your browser settings and check if this solves the problem. Learn more at Configure ad blocker.
- Open the Display adapters tab. This displays a list of graphics cards.
- Right-click the name of your graphics card.
- Select Update Driver (or Update Driver Software) in the context menu.
If you followed these recommendations, but the issue persists, contact technical support.