Which sites get badges in search results
Badges give users additional information about the site and make search navigation more intuitive.
Badges are assigned based on user behavior data and can indicate user satisfaction and trust in the site. Each badge has specific requirements to be met by the site. For example, sites with high traffic and a loyal audience get the “Popular site” badge.
For sites that have at least one badge, Yandex search results may show an icon next to the site address. A special algorithm determines whether to show an icon and which icon to show if the site has more than one badge. How to view all of a site's badges
- Automatic algorithms are used to set badges for sites and display relevant icons in search results.
- These algorithms view all resources as equal.
- The input data and results of the algorithms are updated regularly. Yandex does not comment on these changes and does not guarantee badges to certain sites or display of icons in search results.
- The badges available and the site progress to receive the badges may differ from country to country.
- Yandex reserves the right to change algorithms at any time without notice.
- The ranking algorithm depends on multiple factors, focusing on finding the page that best matches a specific search query. A specific page on a site might be most relevant to the query, even if the site doesn't have any badges.