Step 1. Log in.
You need a Yandex account to work with Yandex.Webmaster. If you don't have one, register.
Step 2. Add the site to Yandex.Webmaster
- Go to Yandex.Webmaster.
- Click theAdd site button.
- Specify the site URL exactly as it will be shown in search results:
- With the HTTP or HTTPS protocol.
- With or without the www prefix.
For example, https://www.example.com. Cyrillic addresses are automatically recoded in Punycode. In this case, the page URL encoding must match the content encoding.
- Click the Add button. The site will be shown in the My sites section.
Step 3. Verify your site management rights
In the Access rights section, choose a verification method. To verify your rights, make changes to the site.
If you added the site with its subdomains to Yandex.Webmaster, use simplified verification of rights.
After verifying the site management rights, you can transfer your rights to other Yandex.Webmaster users. The user you grant the rights to will have unrestricted access to all the service features. Learn more in Delegating rights.