Tracking quality indicators
- Track achievements that affect the quality of the site. This may include Turbo page traffic or problems on the site.
- Get recommendations for further development of the site.
- Changes to the site quality index (SQI)
- Compare your website with other sites
- Achievements with the site
Changes to the site quality index (SQI)
The chart shows dynamic trends in your site's SQI. You can also see the SQI of other sites if you add them to the comparison list.
To view your site's SQI over a certain period, set the date range. SQI for other sites is displayed starting from November 20, 2019.
Compare your website with other sites
- The SQI indicator.
- If the site has Turbo pages.
- Availability of an existing organization in Yandex.Directory. Data about the organization added to Yandex.Directory is displayed in the Yandex search results, on Yandex.Maps and other services.
- Site rating. Grades 1-3 are considered bad, 4 and 5 are considered good. When rating a site, users can leave a review about it.
Progress in getting badges. Some badges may already be awarded and their label is shown. For other badges, there is a progress bar showing the site's current progress towards obtaining the badge. The label may be gray if there is not enough data to confirm it. Some badges may not be displayed if they haven't been awarded yet.Note. The badges available and the site progress to receive the badges may differ from country to country.
To compare indicators, click Add site. You can add up to 20 sites.
Achievements with the site
Go to Achievements and statistics to track your progress in promoting the site. You can also learn about errors on the site.
One of the achievements is site speed () — the speed of page loading in Yandex Browser when users navigate from mobile search. The calculation uses depersonalized data. The indicator may not be displayed if there is not enough data for the calculation. Check out the recommendations for speeding up the site.
Yandex.Webmaster offers recommendations that can help your website attract more users and keep them happier.