Теперь Кью работает в режиме чтения

Мы сохранили весь контент, но добавить что-то новое уже нельзя

Where are the best places in London for people who love electronic music?

MusicSocietyLondon
Natalia Bessilina

Mixmag replies: 

XOYO, The Nest, Phonox, The Printworks (opens Feb), fabric, Corsica Studios, LWE events at Tobacco Dock and Village Underground.

Hey Nick, thanks for answering and welcome to TheQuestion. I know things are busy at Mixmag Towers and Perkins... Читать дальше
Moscow-based journalist. Master of Science in Global Politics, LSE.  · 21 апр 2017

London is famous for its club scene and it's a great place for electronic music. 

I would recommend  Phonox (personally my favorite), XOYO, Village Underground, Fabric. Fabric recently reopened and now has very strict security measures, making club entrance look more like an airport, but it's still worth a visit.

There is a bunch of great places in London, which can be considered as the best not in the UK only but in the whole world. It's quite obvious that I'll begin my list with the classic one - 'Fabric' with a great heritage and especially rn after solving big conflict with the government. Then, in no particular order: Corsica Studios, Village Underground, Shapes, XOYO... Читать далее
BA Journalism at City University. Video-Journalist for The National Union of Students. Twi...  · 23 апр 2017

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Ministry of Sound - just five minute walk from Elephant and Castle.

Obviously Fabric, XOYO, Village Underground etc.