Add music to your library
There are several ways to add music to your library:
Like tracks, playlists, albums, artists, and podcasts.
All tracks, mixes, albums, artists, and podcasts that you marked with a are added to your library.
You can add a track or podcast episode while you're listening to it from the player or track list. To add a track from the list, hold your cursor over it and click on the track.
- Open the playlist, album, or artist and click under the name.
- Hold your cursor over the playlist, album, or artist in the list and click on the image.
All tracks and podcast episodes you liked are automatically saved to My favorites.
You can also like tracks in the app for Android, for iOS, for Windows, on Yandex.Radio, and on Yandex.Station. Tracks that you like on Yandex.Radio are added to the Liked on Yandex.Radio playlist. To make sure tracks are added to your library, always use the same account.
Add tracks to playlists
When you add a track to a playlist, it's automatically added to your music library.
Import tracks to Yandex Music
Choose the import method you would like to learn more about:
- In the upper-right corner of the page, click My music.
- Go to the Playlists tab.
- Create a new playlist or open an existing one.
- Under the playlist description, click Upload track and select files from your computer.
Tracks you upload are marked with a and are accessible only to you. You can't share them with other Yandex Music users. If you create a playlist out of tracks you uploaded and share it with friends, they will get an empty playlist. If you delete tracks that you uploaded from the playlist, they will still be available in.
You can also upload music from the program for Windows. However, these tracks will only be available on your computer.
- Go to the audio recordings list on another service.
- Select all the tracks and copy their names as plain text.
- On the import music collections page, add the track list to the yellow field.
- Click Find.
Yandex Music will match the track names in the list to its own catalog. You can save any tracks it finds to your library individually, or add them to an existing or new playlist. If it turns out that you have more than 10,000 tracks to import, the service will divide them into multiple playlists.
You can also transfer playlists from Deezer.
Expand your music library in the Yandex Music app
In the web version, you can also like tracks, albums, artists, and podcasts, add tracks to playlists, import tracks from devices, and like tracks on Yandex.Radio. Learn more about it in the Help for Yandex Music for Android, for iOS, and for Windows.